THANKSGIVING!!!


                 Happy Thanksgiving everybody! We have so much to be thankful for! Hope y'all                                                         had a great Thanksgiving!

                                      Here are a couple of pictures from yesterday.


                                        Big sister, Cheyenne, made the apple pie! 



                                 
                                                 Our famous homemade rolls!


                           Thanksgiving wouldn't be the same without pumpkin pie!

                                                        
                                                        Turkey was delicious! 
        In the pic below, Jonathan was so cute...he says he's the expert at peeling potatoes!

         
           We also had a ton of leftovers! We are having a second Thanksgiving dinner!!



Give thanks to the lord, for he is good; his love endures forever.
1 Chronicles 16:34


HAPPY THANKSGIVING! 

Comments

  1. So glad to see you're doing this! Now we'll all be able to keep up with Sabo's - since your Mama is too busy to keep up her blog! :+)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you Aunt Lulu! so glad you saw my post!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwwwww, sweet girl!! You have done amazing with this!! Great pictures and captions! Thank you for including me! Love and hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you!!!! So glad you saw my post!!!

    (Chloe)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry! I was the one as "Unknown"! It was me - Aunt Michele! But, how do I get my name there? I have clicked on the different choices, and they all want a URL address??

      Delete
    2. Hi Sis! Just put your name at the end of the comment (like Chloe did). Thanks for commenting! Love and miss you!

      Delete
    3. Aunt Michele! So glad you are reading my blog!!
      Love you!!
      (Chloe)

      Delete

Post a Comment