Birthdays and Holidays

Hey everyone I haven't really kept up with this blog but I will try harder. We are quit busy but I will blog whenever i'm able to!

So my mom turned 45 on May 16th, so Happy late Birthday to her!
Happy first Birthday to my niece Elsie! (May 18th)
And before that Happy Mothers Day to all the amazing moms out there!
And then Happy Birthday to my brother Ethan who turned 12 on May 31st!
 Happy 30th Birthday to my Brother-in-law Nathan (June 2nd)
 Happy 9th Birthday to my brother Jonathan (June 3rd)
And Happy Fathers Day to all those amazing Dads! New dads and dads who have grandchildren!
Happy 23rd Birthday to my sister Celeste, her birthday was yesterday!
Also my brother Seth will turn 17 on Tuesday the 26th, so Happy early Birthday to him!
So I definitely missed a lot of blogging!
But i'm just so thankful for every one of these people!
          I LOVE my family 
                       
                                                             
                                                                   All the family
                                                                  (Missing Elsie)


                                                                   Elsie I love her smile!!!!
                                             
                                               Seth won at regionals with his FEAST team 


                                                    Seth and his FEAST team and coach


                                                                 Ethan and Jonathan


                                                        Ethan and I after running a mile


                                                                 My Mom's birthday


                                                                Opening her presents


                                                                 Jonathan and Anna


                                                 Nathan, Cheyenne, Grey, Miles and Elsie
                                                                     ( In age order)
                                            They are expecting a baby Due in December!


                                              I was filming Ethan making baked oatmeal.
                                 I don't know if the video will work,but I just wanted it for a picture

Elsie

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ALL THESE PEOPLE!
AND HAPPY MOTHERS AND FATHERS DAY TO ALL THOSE PARENTS!

Comments

  1. I have already written about mothers day but since I was doing this might as well add it since my mom's birthday is two days after.

    Chloe

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment